AeroDynamic is pleased to be recognized as a Cirrus Training Center with an in-house CSIP (Cirrus instructor). The newest member of our Monterey fleet is a brand-new Cirrus SR20. It is now available for the following:
- Private and instrument flight training
- Cirrus transition training
- Cirrus advanced transition training
- Garmin Perspective avionics training
- Cirrus recurrent training
- Cirrus insurance checkouts
Performance: 200 HP Continental
Fuel capacity: 56 gallons usable
Avionics: IFR certified, Garmin Perspective (similar to G1000), WAAS
Weight & Balance: N915JS Empty Weight
Extras: Air conditioning, CAPS (Cirrus Airframe Parachute System)
Training: Private, Instrument, Transition, Flight Review, Insurance, IPC
Location: Monterey, KMRY
Instructors: Jen Delp-Mallet, CSIP (Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot), Anton Salameh, and Tim Kramer.
For more details on the Cirrus SR20, please click here.