and Flight Packages
Click here to view our Monterey Tour options.
*Click on the plus sign (+) for more details on each experience*
Purchases through PayPal are charged a shipping fee.
Please read the fine print at the bottom.
This basic course is not designed for CFI spin training requirements or endorsement.
We also have a pilot shop at each location. Items include AeroDynamic Aviation fleece, hats, shirts, logbooks, charts, books, study material, syllabi and maneuver's guides, and much more. Please stop by to purchase.
THE FINE PRINT
- Advance reservations needed. Once you have bought the certificate, call us to schedule.
- Limit one gift certificate per person. May not be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Each certificate is valid for one year from date of issue, except where local law provides otherwise.
- Certificates are non-refundable.
- Certificates are for a specific flight lesson. Additional payment may be required for adding additional people, upgrading to another airplane, or otherwise altering the gift certificate.
- Payment by cash, money order or check will not incur Paypal fees.
Make your check payable to AeroDynamic Aviation and mail to:
Attn: Gift Certificates
2650 Robert Fowler Way
San Jose, CA 95148
- Only the first certificate with a particular serial number will be deemed valid.
CANCELLATION POLICY NOTE
- 24 hours' cancellation notice required, or a cancellation fee equivalent to the lesson value will be charged. We will do our best to work with you if you contact us beforehand, but please do not simply not turn up.
- Subject to weather and mechanical delays.
Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. All training and rentals are subject to the terms and conditions in the Renter's Agreement. Minimum 24 hours' notice required for cancellation or you may be charged for the rental time.
C ome fly with us in the beautiful San Francisco and Monterey Bay Areas of California. Our flight school facilities are located at Reid Hillview airport in San Jose (KRHV), at the south end of San Francisco Bay, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS), and Monterey Regional Airport (KMRY). We offer ground and flight training for sport pilot, private pilot, instrument rating, commercial pilot, multi-engine, ATP, CFI, tailwheel, aerobatics, and mountain flying.
Ready to schedule a flight? Have a question? Give us a call!
Monterey/Salinas (831) 373-8320
You can also reach us via email with our Contact Form