and Flight Packages
An excellent gift for anyone who has always dreamed of flying, whether that is yourself or someone you know.
*Click on the blue title bar for more details on each experience*
We also have a pilot shop at each location. Items include AeroDynamic Aviation fleece, hats, shirts, logbooks, charts, books, study material, syllabi and maneuver’s guides, and much more. Please stop by to purchase.
THE FINE PRINT
- Advance reservations needed. Once you have bought the certificate, call or email us to make a booking.
- Payment by cash, money order or check will not incur Paypal fees.
Make your check payable to AeroDynamic Aviation and mail to:
Attn: Gift Certificates
2650 Robert Fowler Way
San Jose, CA 95148
- Each certificate is valid for one year from date of issue, except where local law provides otherwise. Certificates are non-refundable.
- Only the first certificate with a particular serial number will be deemed valid.
- Certificates are for a specific flight lesson. Additional payment may be required for adding additional people, upgrading to another airplane, or otherwise altering the gift certificate.
CANCELLATION POLICY NOTE
- 24 hours’ cancellation notice required, or a cancellation fee equivalent to the lesson value will be charged. We will do our best to work with you if you contact us beforehand, but please do not simply not turn up.
- Subject to weather and mechanical delays.
Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. All training and rentals are subject to the terms and conditions in the Renter’s Agreement. Minimum 24 hours’ notice required for cancellation or you may be charged for the rental time.
C ome fly with us in the beautiful San Francisco and Monterey Bay Areas of California. Our flight school facilities are located at Reid Hillview airport in San Jose (KRHV), at the south end of San Francisco Bay, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS), and Monterey Regional Airport (KMRY). We offer ground and flight training for sport pilot, private pilot, instrument rating, commercial pilot, multi-engine, ATP, CFI, tailwheel, aerobatics, and mountain flying.